CMSL Inc Articles
Doctor's advice about coronavirus:
This is from a doctor in Hong Kong who consulted with his friend (who currently works on SARS prevention research) on some effective ways to prevent the Coronavirus.
1. It is pretty large in size (cell is about 400-500nm diameter), so any normal mask (not just the N95 feature) should be able to filter it out. However, when someone who's infected sneezes in front of you, it will take a great 3 meters (about 10 feet) before it drops to the ground and is no longer airborne.
2. When the virus drops on metal surface, it will live for at least 12 hours. So remember if you come in contact with any metal surface, wash your hands with soap thoroughly.
3. The virus can remain active on fabric for 6-12 hours. Normal laundry detergent should kill the virus. For winter clothing that does not require daily washing, you can put it out under the sun to kill the virus.
About the symptoms of the pneumonia caused by Coronavirus:
1. It will first infect the throat, so the throat will have the dry sore throat feeling which will last for 3 to 4 days
2. Then the virus will blend into the nasal fluid and drips into the trachea and enter the lungs, causing pneumonia. This process will take 5 to 6 days.
3. With pneumonia, comes high fever and difficulty in breathing. The nasal congestion is not like the normal kind. You will feel like you are drowning in water. It's important to go seek immediate medical attention if you feel like this.
1. The most common way of getting infected is by touching things in public, so you must wash your hands frequently. The virus can only live on your hands for 5-10 mins, but a lot can happen in those 5-10 mins (you can rub your eyes or pick your nose unwittingly).
2. Aside from washing your hands frequently, you can gargle with Betadine Sore Throat Gargle to eliminate or minimize the germs while they are still in your throat (before dripping down to your lungs).
Folks, take extra care and drink plenty of water.
PERIODICALS FEATURING KATHLEEN VOLDISH'S ARTICLES
- CMSL Inc News Update - Editor - 4 issues each year
- Laboratory Medicine
- A.S.C.P. News
- POL News
- New Jersey Medicine
- Advance for Medical Laboratory Technology
- Advance for Laboratory Administrators
- Clinical Laboratory Science
- The Journal of the N.J. Association of Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons
- Baxter Diagnostic News
- M.T. Today
- Miami Medicine
- Physician Office Lab News
- Miami Medicine
Our leadership team members have implemented various solutions, technology and services at over 150 US hospitals at places such as Dartmouth Hitchcock, Temple University, Thomas Jefferson University, University of PA, Cleveland Clinic, Partners Health, Kaiser Permanente and many others, ranging from regional to large IDN structures in over 30 states.
Provide data processing, consulting, programming and support services related to Business Process Management, Electronic Workflow, Reporting and Analytics, System Integration, Robotic Process Automation and Blockchain, Mobile Systems and Customer Experience and Support technologies and related software platforms.
Provide support and operations services for systems on-premise, in cloud or hybrid environments.
Sell and Resell Business Process Management, Electronic Workflow, Reporting and Analytics, System Integration, Robotic Process Automation and Blockchain, Mobile Systems and Customer Experience and Support technologies and platforms