• Doctor by Profession, with post- doctorate fellowship in Neuro- Pathology.
• Founder of Chicago Medisoft, Inc. and Zexton, Inc. built Movox system, (digital dictation units, and medical records software).
• Successfully launched Cmslinc, a life insurance search product.
• Founded CMS in 2004.
• Over 40 years as practice leader in risk management, and property and casualty insurance.
• Prior corporate officer with Penn Mutual Life Insurance Company in Philadelphia where he held positions of Assistant Controller and Director of Special Markets.
• Currently a Managing Director of Conner Strong & Buckelew.
• Provides leadership and guidance to numerous organizations such as:
• The Cooper Foundation Board
• The Helene Fuld School of Nursing Board of Trustees
• The Salvation Army – Camden Kroc Community Center
• The e Symphony in “C” Society
• The South Jersey Community Foundation
• The Haddonfield Cultural Events Commission
• The NJ State Council on Local Mandates
• The Camden Public School Educational Foundation
• The Haddonfield Educational Trust.
Mr. Bhadram Danturthi is the co-founder of NforcePro Inc., an Enterprise Risk Management and Analytics company, providing integrated solutions for ‘Risk Management, Interactive Analytics, Corporate Governance & Compliance.’
Classically trained and certified as an Independent Financial Tax and Cost Auditor, Mr. Danturthi has over twenty five years of experience leading analytics and IT projects with a number of prestigious firms.
He specializes in the practices of Acute care hospitals, Healthcare Distribution, Manufacturing, Trading, and Financial Institutions
• Over 25 years experience in delivering advanced business process management solutions to large private and public sector organizations worldwide.
• Working with customers and range of technology and services partners to deliver innovative solutions and building long-term relationships.
• Experience in financial services, retail, manufacturing, distribution and public sector solutions with complex system integration requirements and usually very high volumes and reliability requirements.
• Founder of several companies including AtPar providing solutions to numerous industries.
• Over 25 years experience developing products for healthcare, biomed equipment management, and supply chain.
• Implemented technologies in over 150 US Hospitals.
• Significant experience with e-commerce, and online portal development.
Over 10 years experience in Product Management and Software Engineering to deliver enterprise business solutions.
Shalom manages the complete product development life cycle from customer requirements, engineering, support and ongoing product enhancements.
He is also responsible for the operation of the enterprise solutions running in the cloud, customer support, MIS and SLA reporting and customer relationship management to maintain customer satisfaction.
Powered By Centralized Medical Solutions | Site Visits :
Property Owned By : Centralized
medical solutions Inc | Software Author: Moses Chandran